[Leica] IMGS: Finished!!

Richard Clompus rclompus at mac.com
Mon Jul 20 15:15:56 PDT 2020

Tina, I especially enjoyed the images that show a stark contrast from my way of life and other cultures that I’ve not had the pleasure to visit.  From the corner “gas station” with wine bottles of petrol to the local food market featuring freshly slaughtered chickens and baskets of snails.  Your portraits featuring people interacting tell an entirely familiar story of love and friendship that is almost universal.

Edit the ones that make you happy and you’ll never get bored.

Thank you for sharing.

Be well,
Richard

Richard Clompus