[Leica] Leica M mount lens for Canon EF mount camera bodies?

Susan Ryan skalte at icloud.com
Sun Jan 26 12:26:24 PST 2020

Sonny,

Agree. I was looking at used lenses both places, but was hoping I could get by spending as little as possible. The company I work for’s claim to fame is natural light photography. I’ve toyed with using my M9 for work. But it has some sensor rot, and I’d also feel less sick to my stomach if one of my 6Ds hit the floor than the M9.

Sue