[Leica] Leica M mount lens for Canon EF mount camera bodies?

Susan Ryan skalte at icloud.com
Sun Jan 26 11:28:24 PST 2020

Hey everyone,

Does anyone know of adapter rings for Leica M mount lenses to Canon EF mount bodies?

Ok, don’t judge me...

I have little hobby job as a hospital baby photographer. It keeps me out of the pool halls, I make enough money to pay for my gas and I get to cuddle babies. We do quite a bit of wider angle shots for ‘storytelling’ images. I don’t want buy another lens. I’m looking for an adapter ring for my 35mm Summilux. Does anyone have any recommendations?

Sue