[Leica] Highlands PAW 04

Douglas Barry imra at iol.ie
Sun Jan 26 05:24:21 PST 2020

Pretty amazing shots, John. Red sky in the morning, sailors' warning and
all that...  But sunshine in Scotland in January with a flat calm North
Sea is surprising.

'Tis a pity I never leave the scratcher until after sunrise. I must get
up earlier as I've a panoramic view of Dublin Bay a few hundred metres away.

Douglas
Of course there is sunshine in Scotland sometimes, and people there even
get together to sing about it!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeHkQYDoVJ0