[Leica] We're losing a LUG member

Peter Klein boulanger.croissant at gmail.com
Sat Jan 11 02:12:37 PST 2020

I am devastated to hear the news about Steve, our brilliant, wonderful,
warm and witty friend. Most LUGgers know of his work as a children's
doctor, and of the many photographs he posted on the LUG. Katya and I
met Steve in person when we vacationed in Arizona back in 2006. We had
such a good time with him that I completely forgot to take his picture!

Over the years, Steve and I exchanged messages about our mutual love of
dogs, classical music, and photography.  I had not heard from him in
some time, and I guess now I know why. I have no certainty about what
happens to us after this existence. But I am certain that if there is a
place where good souls go, Steve will be there. Au revoir, mon ami.

--Peter