[Leica] Nikon Z50: 3 Dog Photos, 2 Others

Philippe photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com
Wed Jan 1 00:05:17 PST 2020

Have you tried the fujis? Small yet not pocketable, good lenses, some of them fast (23mm & 35mm 1.4 plus some fabulous 2.8 zooms). AF is not the best but remains workable.

And their gist is the traditional control dials and buttons. I hardly ever get into the menus as a result. I love ours for that.

Amities

Philippe