[Leica] Teaching an old dog new tricks: learning to shoot ultra-wide

Philippe photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 11:47:32 PST 2020

What I sometimes do when visting places is put the camera on its back flat on the floor to shoot the ceiling (and pillars). Did that again two days ago in a mosq in Cairo. Wouldn’t do it in St Peter in Rome, way too crowded... I use the self-timer or the remote to make sure I’m not featured in the photo :-)
Hope this gives your ideas.

Amities

Philippe