[Leica] RicC PAW 01 - finally

CartersXRd cartersxrd at gmail.com
Fri Feb 21 17:51:46 PST 2020

> On Feb 21, 2020, at 8:19 PM, Douglas Barry <imra at iol.ie> wrote:
>
> I like the flyover moon best, Ric, but that turkey vulture is one ugly rapacious bird.
>
> That said maybe it was denied its rightful place by your Founding Fathers who were perhaps a bit too lookist in their search for the emblem of the USA...

Not sure that the kindly and helpful vulture would not be insulted by the possibility that one might conflate him with imperial overereach

actually, the bald eagle is largely a carrion feeder also, often stealing its prey from other hunters, so...

I think we missed our best choice when we turned down Ben Franklin’s suggestion of the wild turkey

ric