[Leica] Price of each M9 photo...

Nathan photo at frozenlight.eu
Tue Feb 18 09:03:31 PST 2020

My Leica M8 did not suddenly turn into a paperweight when the M9 was released. I still have it, almost 12 years after buying it, and my two photos in the yearbook were both made with it (and much older Leica lenses). I am not "competing" with anybody. Yes, the more modern Fuji and Panasonic cameras are better all-round (especially in poor light) and of course there is the autofocus, but when the light is good enough to shoot at ISO 320 then my M8 and the 1970s vintage lenses I use hold their own very well.

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain

http://www.frozenlight.eu
http://[www.greatpix.eu](http://www.greatpix.eu)