[Leica] Leica Book 2019 Pix in

Mark Rabiner mark at rabinergroup.com
Wed Feb 12 00:52:21 PST 2020

I just sent my two jpgs into Brian 3000 pixies on the long side.
I think 2019 was a good year for my photography output  with  DX format and fast and the sharp D500 Nikon I'd gotten in January for my birthday. I'm glad my photo friends here will be able to see them and I'm be interested in seeing their stuff when the book comes out.
12/2/1998 was my first post but I was a lurker reading the daily digest for a few years before that. I'd laser print it out staple them together and put it under my pillow. But also read much of it.

The email I sent to was:
 yearbook at leica-users.org

Thanks Brian!

--