[Leica] Recommendations for learning Capture One

Frank Filippone bmwred735i at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 13:28:29 PST 2020

SInce your deire is to quick;y sort through THOUSANDS of photos quickly,
I suggest you NOT use either Capture 1 nor LR.....
Use Fast Raw Viewer.... it probably doe this with the least program
overhead....
https://www.fastrawviewer.com/
Try for free, cost is $20 for a perpetual program ( not per year nor per
whatever... you buy it you get updates free, you use it.....)

Lets you sort with stars and or colors, do basic editing....   It is a
great sorting tool.

Frank Filippone
BMWRed735i at gmail.com