[Leica] Happy New Year 2021

Philippe photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 09:20:05 PST 2020

To all of you, my dear LUG fellows and friends, I wish a happier new year.

May 2021 bring to each and everyone of you those small things in life that DO matter and whcih we’ve been deprived of.

I know that, for some including me, on the wrong sides of the pond, I may be too early, but Brian’s Kiribati clock is my compass, and I hope it will remain so for as long as the lug’s eternal life allows us to share.

Be well, stay covered, shoot with a vengeance or a camera, share the pixels, and enjoy life !

Extra special thoughts for Victoria and Brian.

Amities

Philippe, and Alice (whom I haven’t asked to proof-read my verse …)