[Leica] Converted Monochrome

Jayanand Govindaraj jayanand at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 19:27:52 PST 2020

According to Mike King, who has purchased the converted Nikon D850,
resolution doubles to around 100MP, and DR increases with the removal of
the colour filter.

His photographs certainly look spectacular. I have not physically used a
converted camera, so this is essentially a second person account.

Cheers
Jayanand