[Leica] Season's greetings

Bill Clough billclough042541 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 18:18:59 PST 2020

USA
TEXAS
VICTORIA

Hi there–

 It seems astonishing to realize I have been a member of the LUG family for
more than 20 years.
At the end of the most tempestuous of my 79 years, I send words that seem
particularly pertinent:

   ‘I have been accused of wooly mindedness
for entertaining even hope for man. I can only
respond that in the dim morning shadows of
humanity, the inarticulate creature who first,
hesitantly. formed the words for pity and love
must have received similar guffaws around
a fire. Yet, some men listened, for the words
survive.”

                                    –Loren Eiseley