[Leica] Switched

Don Dory don.dory at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 19:14:52 PST 2020

I certainly understand the desire not to be hostage to the Adobe
ransomware suite.  However, I have terabytes of images in LR catalogues.  I
have a very long learning curve on making the Adobe product do my bidding.
Like Jayanand said.  For those who didn't bite the Adobe addiction of
yearly ransom I do understand getting software that does wonderful things
compared to Lightroom 6.  But the tools now available in the current
versions of PS/LR are incredible.  Horses for courses and Summicrons or
Summiluxes.