[Leica] Getting ready

Lluis Ripoll lluisripollphotography at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 09:47:27 PST 2020

Philippe,

Thank you very much mon ami!

I think this year will be a bad one for the exhibition, due to the confinement only the people living in Barcelona can visit, as you know there are a lot of villages and cities around Barcelona and they can not come, it is prohibited! I hope the next one will be better and you can visit it and share some tapas and chupitos!

Merci mon cher ami!

Amitiés
Lluis