[Leica] Art Photo Barcelona

Lluis Ripoll lluisripollphotography at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 14:15:13 PST 2020

Hi all,

These days I’ve been busy doing the last preparation of the collection I’ll show in "Art Photo Barcelona" from 4 to 6 December, I’m in the collective of Photographic Social Vision presenting 26 wet copies in sizes 8x12”, 11x14” and 12x16”, the information of this exhibition is here:

<https://artphotobcn.com/en/festival-en/>

and the general

<https://artphotobcn.com/en/inicio-en/>

I thik I have already shared the pictures I’ll show, no one contents any pixels….

<gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/?g2_page=10>

Tomorrow morning I have to deliver the pictures

Saludos cordiales
Lluis