[Leica] OT: Thoughts on cataract surgery?

Adam Bridge abridge at mac.com
Thu Aug 6 10:23:09 PDT 2020

I imagine there are many on this list that have had cataract surgery.

I’ll be having both eyes done at the same time. It’s all the latest rage what with COVID-19 etc. And, says the doc, $$$.

I was given the option to have one eye properly focused for distance and one eye focused for medium distance. The thought was: one to look through the camera the other to be able to read the screen.

Have any of you made this choice? If so has it worked out for you? I know my up-close vision doesn’t allow me to read the screens on my cameras.

I’d appreciate any thoughts the group might share.

Best regards,

Adam Bridge