[Leica] Fotodiox 4x5 stitching adapters

Philippe photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 12:44:12 PDT 2020

Jim, I also have that device allowing to shoot several « portrait " ID photos on one sheet - my driving license still carries one photo shot so - and so does my now outdated ID card.

I bought the LF camera from the photog when he closed down to retire. He also had a Werhmacht (green) leica - probably borrowed or « found" during or after WWII -  that he wanted to keep, which he later on offered me to buy. Unfortunately it happened at a time when I couldn’t afford it at his price … Well, that’s life, and somebody else must be happy to own it today :-)

Amities

Philippe