[Leica] See this Instagram photo by @leicasociety

Lluis Ripoll lluisripollphotography at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 10:18:43 PDT 2020

Hi Jayanand,

Thanks for looking.

I think you have mistaked Leica Society with the Leica Headquarters, Leica Society is the actual short name for Leica Histrycall Society of America and they have posted the non Instagram the dead of our friend Ted, a different thing is Leica in Germany that they are much more concerned for celebreties as you say.

Cheers
Lluis