[Leica] Last sad news about our beloved Ted

Aram Langhans leica_r8 at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 19 15:59:09 PDT 2020

Such sad news, yet not totally unexpected.  I only met Ted once, but it
was as if he was an old friend.  I have never met anyone that was so
endearing after one visit.  I will miss our email exchanges and his
comments about photography and stories about his life.  I treasure the
few hours we spent together.  Rest in Peace, Uncle Ted.

Aram