[Leica] IMGs x 6: The CoVid Chronicles 13

Douglas Barry imra at iol.ie
Tue Apr 14 04:34:24 PDT 2020

Six images from Good Friday the 10th of April.

All bar the last one which was with my Fuji X100S, are taken with my
Sony A7II and Samyang 35/2.8

A former gate/door on the Monkstown Road. The older walls around here
are between 220 and  170 years old when initial building development
occured.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/CoVid-19/CV19_Former+gateway.jpg.html
------------------------------
Signage discrepancy on Belgrave Square, Monkstown. The main entrance to
this old mews house is on Monkstown Rd., and this is the side one.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/CoVid-19/CV19_Signage+discrepancy.jpg.html
------------------------------
A rare sight during CoVid - Monkstown Road traffic. This house was for
sale at the time I was buying here, and I viewed it with some intent,
but the external traffic noise was fairly constant and noticeable, so I
bought my quieter current one just up the road.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/CoVid-19/CV19_Monkstown+Rd+traffic.jpg.html
-----------------------------
Belgrave Square sign - the old sign was prised off and stolen. It's
possibly decorating some Irish pub somewhere in the world.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/CoVid-19/CV19_Belgrave+Sqr+sign.jpg.html
170 years old wall detail on Monkstown Rd.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/CoVid-19/CV19_Wall+detail.jpg.html
Candles lit to support our CoVid medical heroes. My two nephews are
frontline doctors.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/CoVid-19/CV19_Candles.jpg.html

Douglas