[Leica] Your First Leica? M4-P

Mark Kronquist mak at teleport.com
Tue Apr 7 15:12:42 PDT 2020

T'was 1983 and I was a poor Linfield College student and yearbook editor and newspaper shooter when some idiot broke into my apartment and stole my whole Minolta Kit…as I recall, several SR-Ts, Xe’s Xgs and lenses from 16-500mm motors Honeywell 682s kit etc  State Farm paid off quickly and to my satisfaction and Don Leap ex Leica rep and Citizen’s Photo employee turned the whole check into ONE CAMERA, a 50 Summicron, a used Mr-4 meter and a used Hektor 135  had to relearn photography Still have it  Still use it (has HP5 in it now! May take it for a COVID walk ) Mark K in PDX (well Stayton Castle