[Leica] Noctilux as a macro lens

Richard Clompus rclompus at mac.com
Fri Apr 3 16:25:11 PDT 2020

I’ve been kind of quiet on the LUG lately but have been reading and enjoying the posts for a very long time.  I’ve been “self-isolating” with my family for the past 3 weeks in northern California.  Fortunately, we’re doing fine.  Having some time on my hands, I made some photos of my Taylor guitar using a Noctilux 50 shot at f1 with the Leica Macro adapter with an M10.  This combination makes some interesting photos.  It's the first time I have worked on a portfolio of images illustrating one topic.  I put 6 of them in the LUG gallery.

Here’s the link:  http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/rclompus/LM109510.jpg.html <http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/rclompus/LM109510.jpg.html>

Please enjoy.  CC welcome.

Be well,
Richard