[Leica] Friday Follies

Don Dory don.dory at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 11:36:22 PDT 2020

Greetings to all.  Living in Texas I refuse to be a prisoner by the city so
I went out and about yesterday.  While many of the images will wait for
Monday I thought four images on Friday of signs and public art might be
amusing.  So,  first we have a cupcake shop with some sense of humor still:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/Halt+who+goes+there.jpg.html

Charlie has been up since we have owned this house in Austin, periodically
someone defaces him and the artist repairs the work.  Obviously Charlie was
a valued member of the family:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/Charlie.jpg.html

This building has had this mural up since the primaries:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/wonder+woman+votes.jpg.html

I think this is supposed to be Jane Fonda, but the mosaic has been across
the street from my favorite Tex-Mex restaurant within walking distance:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/Jane.jpg.html

Be safe and all the best.

--
Don