[Leica] The first video gathering was a lot of fun

Brian Reid reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Thu Apr 2 11:34:03 PDT 2020

When you connect to a meeting, it asks you if you'd like to use computer
audio or telephone audio.
Maybe next time you could try telephone audio. At the bottom of the
invitation is a link that takes you to a telephone number finder. I'm
guessing there would be a Hampshire telephone number available.