[Leica] Video meeting

Brian Reid reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Thu Apr 2 09:28:15 PDT 2020

Bill, I am baffled. That is not what is in my Sent folder, and a search
of my mailbox and mail trash does not return a match on "us04web". Some
dark force is warping what you receive via email. About 25 people
managed to connect, which means that they somehow received the correct
information.

Here is a screen shot of what I received in my mailbox for the first
invitation:

http://reid.org/~brian/misc/Screen%20Shot%202020-04-02%20at%209.18.55%20AM.png

Here is a screen shot of what I received in my mailbox for the reminder:

http://reid.org/~brian/misc/Screen%20Shot%202020-04-02%20at%209.17.02%20AM.png

I have no theory for what went wrong except your email provider mucking
with the contents of the inbound message.