[Leica] NS Rail Week 33

CartersXRd cartersxrd at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 05:19:22 PDT 2019

I have been bothered, but only a couple of times. I am respectful of safe distances and rules. I have advanced slowly over time as I have become a regular, and they have come to know what to expect from me-that I try not to do unexpected or rash things. Rather as (I suspect) Doug Herr does with birds;^)

I also frequently introduce myself and tell them that if I do anything to make them uneasy they should just tell me and I will stop the behavior immediately.

ric