[Leica] IMGs : August 14th Leinster Trophy, Mondello Park

Douglas Barry imra at iol.ie
Mon Sep 23 17:23:30 PDT 2019

Way behind here with one thing and the other, so here are some (40+)
photos of the Leinster Trophy motor races, held the weekend before last,
at Mondello Park. Because I was with a friend of mine who was racing, I
had access to the paddodck and pits. However, because of the hyper
safety concerns these days, decent photographic opportunities were
restricted. Hopefully, I'll get myself a media pass for next season, so
should get closer to the action. In the interim, I was restricted to
using a lens that fitted through the narrow gaps in the catch fencing,
couldn't pan, and ended up having to crop every action image
mercilessly. I really should have just concentrated on paddock and
people shots.

Anyway, here's a link to click on and you can look at the rest by
clicking to the right.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/Sport/Motorsport/2019/Mondello+Sept2019/Mondello+140919+1.jpg.html

BTW, my pal in his little Mallock managed to finish second in his class
despite having only 160 horses to the winner's 550!

Douglas