[Leica] LUG yearbook

Duane Birkey dbirkey at reachbeyond.org
Mon Sep 23 12:07:09 PDT 2019

I totally respect whatever decision is made as far as equipment qualifications to be included in the yearbook...   I see all sides...   Focusing on imagery vs equipment used vs both.

All my Leica gear is film-based...   so I would have to be very intentional about taking it out with me when I go shooting...

I like to think that my Canon gear is Leica Inspired...     Does that count?    : )

Alternatively...   we could put an asterisk next to non-Leica photos....   or only list Leica gear...     I.E.   M10 w/50 Summicron    vs * w/50 Summicron  vs **

Keep smiling,

Duane Birkey