[Leica] 2 more from the new Q2

Brian Reid reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Sun Sep 22 11:42:01 PDT 2019

I was a little worried that the fixed 28mm lens would be limiting. Not a
chance. This is a magnificent cameras for the pictures I want to take.

Last evening: Nora's father manages to stay awake despite jet lag and a
long flight:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/bkreid/family/L1000194.jpg.html

Just now:
Nora accepts "solid" food (yogurt) for the first time
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/bkreid/family/yogurtface.jpg.html
If you want to see what that lens does with detail, click the "show
large" button and zoom in on her eyes.

When she returns home next week I'll have to spell it "yoghurt".

My son's wedding is next weekend. I'm eager to find out how the Q2 will
do there. (He has a professional to do the "real" pictures)