[Leica] First pictures from my new Q2

Brian Reid reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Sat Sep 21 11:06:28 PDT 2019

After cataract surgery I was having real difficulty focusing my M. So I
traded it in on a Q2, which (being vastly more complex) took me a while
to learn how to use. These are the first pictures from it that I'm
willing to show anyone.

My granddaughter Nora Margaret Reid-Sarch lives in London. She and her
parents arrived last night for a weeklong stay.

I got this picture as soon as they walked in the door. That is Nora's
Aunt Elizabeth holding her:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/bkreid/family/51ada323-6b63-4ae2-947e-fce05b584e2f-o.jpg.html

Mom Vanessa talks to Dad while Nora studies the boxes of food in the
pantry:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/bkreid/family/b784c4d0-6c04-41a9-b13e-f1ed33aee5a4-o.jpg.html