[Leica] Leica plans a Silicon Valley think tank

Peter Dzwig pdzwig at summaventures.com
Wed Sep 18 02:43:55 PDT 2019

It's this bit that gets me. I didn't understand the original and despite
your much clearer translation, I don't understand it now, rather I don't
understand what it is meant to convey.

On 18/09/2019 01:29, Howard L Ritter Jr via LUG wrote:
>  – as when pictures get rendered directly from measurements by way of algorithms –
I was a computational scientist for most of my career one way or another
and to me this smacks of one of the following: BS, obfuscation or the
worst excesses of the marketing department. All pictures on a digital
camera are rendered by giving the input data from the sensor to one or
more algorithms to process (render). So what is new?

Peter

--

Dr. Peter Dzwig