[Leica] Early Work 1959

Philippe photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 00:55:58 PDT 2019

Ola Lluis !

This is a very fine series, Lluis ante senoritae, which proves that from an early age you had an eye for composition and landscapes.

My fav is Ric’s, with the shadows and diagonals playing with the verticals.

Chamonix comes second - the rocks on the left give perspective to the massive amount of snow and ice of the glacier - I saw it like this in the early 60s, now gone with sahara’s hot winds and sands …

Reus is also a fine composition. Sharpness, or the lack of it, adds to the global mood and I like it.

Continue à creuser !

Amities

Philippe