[Leica] IMG: Bird Photos

Jim Nichols jhnichols at lighttube.net
Wed Oct 30 15:06:53 PDT 2019

It's pretty simple, Ric.  When I built the house, 50 yrs ago, I had a
half-bath installed in the corner of my garage, for use when I was
working outside.  I never got around to painting the blinds.  I just
removed the screen.  I can open and close the sash and storm window.

I use my Olympus OMD E-M1 m4/3 body with an Olympus adapter to mount an
original Olympus 4/3 50-200mm Autofocus lens.  The lens has a rotatable
tripod foot, so there's no strain on the body. This is mounted on the
only tripod I've ever owned, an old aluminum Star-D.

It may not be classy, but it works fine for me!