[Leica] Erwin Puts farewell to Leica World

Jim Nichols jhnichols at lighttube.net
Mon Oct 28 13:07:29 PDT 2019

Hi Philippe,

As a young USAF Lieut. in 1952, badly bitten by the photography bug, I
debated for weeks whether to buy a new Retina IIa or a used, but
recently serviced Leica IIIa.  The Leica won out, and served me well
until my eyesight changed and the LTM rangefinder/viewfinder combo
became a challenge.  The Retina series was a very nice product.