[Leica] M6

Nathan photo at frozenlight.eu
Mon Oct 21 06:15:23 PDT 2019

While it is true that the 0.85 versions of the M6 and M7 were created to facilitate accurate focus with the longer lenses, they work fine with 35mm as well--you still benefit from better focusing, although some people complain that they have a hard time seeing the entire frame (same complaint as one hears about 28mm lenses on the normal 0.72 M6). For me, it worked fine.

I guess with your 35mm and 50mm, if you also add a 90mm, then you will have a classic Leica outfit.

Alicante, Spain

http://www.frozenlight.eu
http://[www.greatpix.eu](http://www.greatpix.eu)