[Leica] Friday Flowers SonC

Philippe photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com
Sat Oct 19 00:22:35 PDT 2019

Could be something like this?
I know it misses the « tail » but is hard to tell so small

http://jardifaune.canalblog.com/albums/insectes_de_nos_parcs___jardins/photos/103978934-pyrrhidium_sanguineum.html <http://jardifaune.canalblog.com/albums/insectes_de_nos_parcs___jardins/photos/103978934-pyrrhidium_sanguineum.html>

Amities

Philippe