[Leica] yearbook question, but political

Ted Grant tedgrant at shaw.ca
Wed Oct 9 18:06:38 PDT 2019

Sent: October-09-19 3:27 PM
To: Leica Users Group
Subject: [Leica] yearbook question, but political
HI BRIAN,
BE MY GUEST! WHATEVER WORKS FOR A CHILDRENS' ORGANIZATION!!!!!!!!!!!
Cheers,
Dr.ted grant O.C.

""I am sorely tempted to send any proceeds from the sale of this yearbook
to some organization devoted to preventing the re-election of Donald
Trump. If you are offended by that, but don't want to say so in public,
feel free to email me privately at brian at reid.org

I know that this is a very US-centric activity, but in my opinion he is
a danger to the entire world and not just to the USA.

WELL UNFORTUNATELY, I'M NOT OF USA HERITAGE. I'M ALL WITH YOU IF A DONATION
POSSIBLITY PRESENTS AN INTELLIGENT UTFIT FOR SOME CHILGIVEN YOU FOLKS HAVE
SUCH A CLOWN AS PRESIDENT.