[Leica] Backlit Eagle

Mark Rabiner mark at rabinergroup.com
Tue Nov 26 17:25:42 PST 2019

Best shot of an eagle I've maybe ever seen... saying a lot!
And shot with a camera I'm also using now the D500 Nikon which another Luger is also posting with now, Jayanand Govindaraj.
Much of what is making it for me with the camera is the lack of anti-aliasing filter in front of the sensor which makes for visibly crispier pix.
And its speed and quickness. And solidness. The only "professional" Nikon I've used in decades. So if it ever does break it cost me over a hundred bucks just to call the repairperson.

--

Mark William Rabiner
Photographer