[Leica] IMG: Stunned!

Jim Nichols jhnichols at lighttube.net
Tue Nov 19 13:50:46 PST 2019

As I was reading, I heard a significant bump.  Having only one
functional ear, it took a little while to locate the source.  I finally
located a stunned Cardinal on the patio.  As several have done in the
past, he had flown into the glass of the picture window.  I approached
it and spoke to it, getting no reaction at all.  I grabbed a camera and
snapped a few images, but can no longer get down on my knees for proper
perspective.  After about 15 minutes, I looked out and it had flown
away, most likely with a headache.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20191119-PB190720.JPG.html