[Leica] IMG : Camouflage in the Fall - MARK R

Philippe photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 02:48:46 PST 2019

Thanks all for viewing

Mark, I don’t think these are acorns. The tree for me is an elm, and the squirrel very methodically plucks the fruits/seeds from the branches, and munches the shells open, which it then drops. It doesn’t store the seeds and eats them on the spot. A simile would be me with a bag of cashew nuts along a tumbler of peaty Islay. …
here’s a crop
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Playground/Tic+et+Tac-0673.jpg.html <http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Playground/Tic+et+Tac-0673.jpg.html>

Amities

Philippe