[Leica] LAST BLOOM OF SUMMER?

Philippe photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 11:08:42 PST 2019

Dear Bob, I don’t want to know about the details. I’m in awe at the result. It tells so much of stories untold.

Over the years dear Bob, you’ve offered us so many, many, many, « wonderful » is a weak term, images.

In every and each of your posts, there’s a soul. Or two, that of which you caught, and more importantly, yours, which looks so generously acute.

IMHO, whatever the gear, THIS is the Leica spirit.

Please, s’il vous plaît, keep them coming dear Bob.

Amities

Philippe