[Leica] Teds 90th birthday

Douglas Barry imra at iol.ie
Mon May 27 13:01:52 PDT 2019

Please give my best wishes to Ted, Howard, and wish him many more of them.

My 95 year old mother is aiming to get her 100th birthday cheque from
the Irish President Michael O'Higgins in person rather than in the post.
The cheque is for the Centenarian Bounty and amounts to €2,540. I've
suggested she buy herself a nice lens...

Douglas