[Leica] Adapted lenses on a Sony camera & the Pentax BEAST!

Don Dory don.dory at gmail.com
Sun May 26 20:54:52 PDT 2019

I would start in one of two directions.   The first option would be to look
at what you can't do with your current arsenal of lenses.  Do a little
research on old manual lenses then select the best of what is available.
 The concave 35mm is a very good performer even by today's standards.
 Down around 28mm the a konica lens is very good and priced well.  If you
don't mind some vignetting then the Olympus OM can be good.  Almost all the
85s are good so price and adapters owned will guide you.

The second way to go is pick a focal length that you use a lot and pick up
lenses in that focal length.   The variations and nuance can be very
interesting. Just the clones of the Zeiss 85 Sonnar are amazing in their
differences in direct knock offs.