[Leica] Scaling down my kit

Frank Filippone red735i at verizon.net
Tue May 14 17:57:11 PDT 2019

 when I had my M8, I found the 28 and the 50 a perfect combo...... I shoot mostly travel.
The 28 becomes the equivalent of a 35 on FF cameras,  The 50 is double that Fl..... which makes it a good combo.
If you routinely shoot wide, then modify and keep the 24 and the 50.....  NEVER give up a fast lens.......

Frank FilipponeRed735i at verizon.net