[Leica] IMGS: River Beach

Douglas Barry imra at iol.ie
Tue Mar 19 13:59:08 PDT 2019

I've been up to my goolies for the last while, Tina, and have only just
started to try to catch up. Your Bangladesh images are great - both
colour and black & white. This one has a lot of variety and the water
looks ideal for cooling one's beer as one idles away a languorous
afternoon, except that I rather suspect there'd be no beer beneath the
water in Bangladesh...

Douglas