[Leica] Aram - My sincere Condolences

Stasys Petravicius stasys1 at cox.net
Fri Mar 15 08:31:20 PDT 2019

Aram- My mother died at 78, my father at 72. Talking to my financial advisor several years ago -he said I would run out of money at 75. I told him I was not concerned as I was planning on dying at 75 - since I split the difference of the years when my parents died. He said - “Looking at you- and knowing gov’t statistics - you are good to 85”. I said ”Thanks”, and had him print the report out, and at home threw it in the corner without looking at it. I turn 76 April 15. Hope I make it.
Stasys Petravicius
ps- The bad news is my Sony a7r is acting up!!
pss - Also - unfortunately - we are all in the same boat.