[Leica] Off-topic: LPT1 to USB

Sonny Carter sonc.hegr at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 21:32:47 PDT 2019

This one says it does it.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Parallel-to-USB-Adapter-Connect-USB-printer-to-a-LPT-port/182857831619?hash=item2a932d14c3:g:hEsAAOSw0exZ8ktM
There seem to be lots of them for old printers to modern computers,
I'm not sure if the drivers will work, but it may.

I ran into a similar problem in trying to get a modern ink jet to run
on my Mom in law's machine, I ended up getting her another computer as
I couldn't get them to run.

Regards,

Sonny
http://sonc.com/look/