[Leica] Military Train

Philippe photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 12:16:35 PDT 2019

THIS, is an incredible series Ric. Thank you for covering the event so well  and sharing it with us.

Now, the whole concept of armoured vehicles on trains within the US borders escapes my comprehension. But I know, I belong to different worldSsss :-)

Amities

Philippe, still feeling so uneasy when seeing armoured things going past to no avail